Thank You for your purchase! Enjoy!
Prep your natural nail:
- Before applying your press on nails be sure to prep your natural nail. Start by thoroughly washing your hands.
- Continue by filing or cutting the free edge of your natural nail.
- Push back your cuticles then use a buffer to remove the shine from your natural nail.
- Apply alcohol or a dehydrant on your nail bed to ensure maximum adhesion to your nails.
- Open your press on nails and size them to each nail. Be sure to oversize rather than undersize.
- Apply glue. With up to two layers before applying your press on nails. Be sure to wait 10-15 seconds between each layer.
- Before the glue dries apply your press-on nail. Apply pressure on your nail bed for at least 10 seconds. Be sure to get rid of any air bubbles.
For Short term wear:
- Use adhesive tabs.
- Size tabs to each nail before applying.
- Use tweezers to remove tab and apply the tab to your nail bed.
- Apply your press on nail add pressure for 5-10 seconds.
- When removing your nails soak your hands in soapy water for 5 - 15 minutes. Use a cuticle pusher to separate your press on nail from your nail bed.
- For maximum lasting wear, prevent exposing your nails to water for extended periods of time. When washing dishes wear gloves.
- If you feel your nails have been exposed to damaging substances please remove them. If your cuticles or nail bed is irritated wait to apply your press-on nails.